- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Title IX
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Students
- How to File a Complaint
- Non-discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Recruitment Resources
- Training, Learning and Development
- University OEO Bulletin
- Contact Us
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Tagline
"Iowa State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against. Inquiries can be directed to the Director of Equal Opportunity, 3350 Beardshear Hall, 515 294-7612, email email@example.com."
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Shortened Tagline
"Iowa State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status and will not be discriminated against."
The federal government requires employers to collect statistical information on employees. This information will be used in accordance with federal rules and regulations.
- Affirmative Action Policy
- Invitation to Self-Identify - Disability and Veterans
- Open Search Policy
- Inclusive Language Policy
- 41 CFR Part 60
- Department of Education Office for Civil Rights
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- U.S. Department of Labor - Veterans