- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- How to avoid Sexual Harassment?
- OEO Information Advisors
- Discrimination and Harassment Training
- Non-discrimination and Affirmative Action Statement
- Non-Discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Disability Accommodation Information
- Religious Accommodation Information
- Title IX
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Students
- How to File a Complaint
- Non-discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Employment Search Resources
- OEO Outlook
- Contact Us
Office of Equal Opportunity Information Advisors
What is an OEO Information Advisor?
Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) Information Advisors are members of the University community who have received extensive discrimination and harassment training, conducted by the Director of Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) or designee, to act as information advisors on topics pertaining to dicrimination and harassment, have general knowledge about applicable laws, university policies and procedures. Click here to view the factsheet.