- AAU Campus Climate Survey
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- How to avoid Sexual Harassment?
- OEO Information Advisors
- Discrimination and Harassment Training
- Non-discrimination and Affirmative Action Statement
- Non-Discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Disability Accommodation Information
- Religious Accommodation Information
- Title IX
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Students
- How to File a Complaint
- Non-discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Recruitment Resources
- Training, Learning and Development
- University OEO Bulletin
- Contact Us
Office of Equal Opportunity Information Advisors
What is an OEO Information Advisor?
Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) Information Advisors are members of the University community who have received extensive discrimination and harassment training, conducted by the Director of Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) or designee, to act as information advisors on topics pertaining to discrimination and harassment, have general knowledge about applicable laws, university policies and procedures.
Click here to view the fact sheet.
Read Inside Iowa State Article on the program: Click here
The information advisors are unit-level contacts for faculty, staff and students who would like to talk with someone about a harassment or discrimination incident related to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status. Advisors can assist you with harassment, discrimination complaints. You can contact an OEO Advisor from your unit or anyone of the Information Advisors/ Below is a list of OEO Information Advisors.
|Breehan Gerleman Lucchesi
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
College of Business
College of Engineering
2032 Black Engineerng
|Mary Lynn Damhorst
College of Human Sciences
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
237 Catt Hall
College of Veterinary Medicine
2261 Veterinary Medicine
Senior Vice President and Provost
Senior Vice President for Student Affairs
2224 Student Services Building
Vice President for Research