- AAU Campus Climate Survey
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Employees
- Title IX
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Students
- How to File a Complaint
- Non-discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Recruitment Resources
- Training, Learning and Development
- University OEO Bulletin
- Contact Us
Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Employees
This page is currently under construction.
Please see below for important information and links.
If you or someone you know may be a victim of sexual misconduct or assault, you are strongly encouraged to seek immediate assistance.
Assistance can be obtained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from:
(Assault Care Center Extending Shelter and Support) 800-203-3488 or (515) 294-5378 for a confidential advocate
Mary Greeley Medical Center 515-239-2011 for a confidential health examination or services
911 from a campus phone or 515-294-4428
911 or 515-239-5133
During business hours, you may also seek assistance from the ISU Equal Opportunity and Compliance office (515) 294-7612.