Discrimination and Harassment
Iowa State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran. Inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies may be directed to Office of Equal Opportunity:
3410 Beardshear Hall, 515 Morrill Road, Ames, Iowa 50011
Tel. 515 294-7612, Hotline: 515-294-1222, e-mail email@example.com.
- How to File a Complaint
- OEO Information Advisors
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- How to avoid Sexual Harassment?
- Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Training
- Non-discrimination and Affirmative Action Statement (PDF)
- Non-discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment involving Students
- Sexual Assault Involving Employees
- Disability Accommodation Information
- Religious Accommodation Information