- AAU Campus Climate Survey
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- How to avoid Sexual Harassment?
- Equal Opportunity Council
- Discrimination and Harassment Training
- Non-discrimination and Affirmative Action Statement
- Non-Discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Disability Accommodation Information
- Religious Accommodation Information
- Title IX
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Students
- How to File a Complaint
- Non-discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Recruitment Resources
- Training, Learning and Development
- University OEO Bulletin
- Contact Us
Equal Opportunity Council
What is the Equal Opportunity Council?
The ISU Equal Opportunity Council (EO Council) serves as a conduit between the Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) and the wider Iowa State University community. The EO Council serves in an advisory capacity to the Office of Equal Opportunity, assisting OEO in ensuring equal access to employment and educational opportunities in support of Iowa State University's commitment to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity. The EO Council supports OEO's commitment to promoting a working and learning environment free from discrimination and harassment, and to building a campus climate that supports equity through education, outreach, facilitation, complaint resolution and intervention. Please click here for a fact sheet.
You can contact an Equal Opportunity Council member from your unit or any one of the Council Members. Here is a list.