- AAU Campus Climate Survey
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- How to avoid Sexual Harassment?
- Equal Opportunity Council
- Discrimination and Harassment Training
- Non-discrimination and Affirmative Action Statement
- Non-Discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Disability Accommodation Information
- Religious Accommodation Information
- Title IX
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Students
- How to File a Complaint
- Non-discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Recruitment Resources
- Training, Learning and Development
- University OEO Bulletin
- Contact Us
Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Training
Are you interested in participating in a Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Training session?
Our office provides Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Informational Training during University Orientation, to departments by request, through general sessions at your convenience, and as a self-tutorial online powerpoint.
- Individual departments, who would like to hold a session for your employees, please feel free to contact our office at 515 294-7612 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session.