Undergraduate Title IX Training
As an undergraduate student, you are required to take the following course:
Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates
An online program for undergraduate students that addresses the critical issue of sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment among students, faculty, and staff. This training is available in Canvas.
This training will be offered in two parts.
- Part One takes 60 minutes or less and can be completed in multiple sessions.
- After you have completed Part One, you will be prompted 21 days later to complete Part Two. Part Two will take 15-20 minutes to complete.
Are you also an Iowa State student employee?
In addition to the Sexual Assault Prevention Training, you must complete the Harassment and Prevention Discrimination program.
This is an online program that engages employees and raises awareness about harassment and discrimination by explaining policies and law. It also learn covers how to recognize harassment and discrimination, and report misconduct to the appropriate person. Additionally, employees will learn how to identify and report sexual and interpersonal misconduct against students. Login to Learn@ISU to take this course.
- This course will take approximately 60 minutes and can be completed in multiple sessions.
- Please make sure to turn in your certificate of completion to your Supervisor.
- EVERFI: support.everfi.com or 1-844-348-1616.
- ISU IT Solution Center: email@example.com or 515-294-4000.
Individuals needing accommodations to participate in the online training program should make their requests directly to the Office of Equal Opportunity at 515-294-7612 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other important information:
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sessions.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participants' attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
- Should you experience programs, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the "Help" link within the course or by visiting support.everfi.com.