- AAU Campus Climate Survey
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Title IX
- Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Involving Students
- How to File a Complaint
- Non-discrimination Statement for Printed Materials
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Recruitment Resources
- Training, Learning and Development
- University OEO Bulletin
- Contact Us
Click here for information about Employment Opportunities at Iowa State University.
Illegal Interview Questions
Federal and state laws prohibit employers from asking certain interview questions that are not related to job hiring. Interviewers should not ask questions related to race, color, arrest records, disability or marital status. Click here to access the guide to non-discriminatory interviewing
More resources on interviewing: Successful Interviewing Guide -- Iowa Workforce Development
The Recruitment Services staff assists applicants and departments in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Click here for further information.